Here at Buykinis you can rest assure that we do not (under any circumstances) disclose the buyers information to any third parties.
On the 26th May 2011 the EU's Privacy and Communications Directive came into force. This requires the user's consent before installing cookies, the text files that help organise and store browsing information that are not essential to functionality of the site.
The data collected by this site is simply used for:-
1. Taking and fulfilling the customer orders
2. To administrate and enhance the site and the services
3. To issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
4. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
5. Only disclosing information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes (shipping)
We do not currently send out random emails to registered customers and in any case you will always have the option to remove your name from this mailing list permanently anyway.
Credit Card Security
All credit cards are processed by household recognised names such as the Google Wallet service or PayPal which makes use of their extremely secure and safe servers. They are not held in clear text on any website and we have no access to credit card numbers at any given time.